Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Secret Agents, Campers Counselors, The Rich, and The Worst


As the end of the year draws nearer than ever, I now have all the time in the world to kick up my summer break projects. Here's my briefing for you:

I'll be juggling around ideas and plots for my latest comic book project I want to do that involves secret agents. After watching The Avengers the past three weeks, I've been itching for this one.

Next Of course is my on going series of molding and remolding "Worst Halloween Special" to avoid copyright issues. But I assure you that this comic will never die! It's just too much fun making fun of B movies.

Naturally I can't pull up too many comic books, so I'll be pacing myself with two 'break comics' where I can unwind and not lose practice. The first is the rich guy page-length comic, the other is "Camp Happy Dales". 

I'll expand on all of this nonsense later.. school tomorrow morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment