Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Mad Scientist Lives..



Well, I ended up starting a project I put off far too long. But I have to say that when I bought the makin's for a Sculpie figurine I had no 'efing clue how to even go about it.. Now I do.. I've stared it up, and I'm about 50% done with it. Problem is, the last 50% is the most difficult half. Not to mention I'm nearly out of polymer clay and the head, face, legs, and torso won't be forgiving. I have a ten buck coupon for Crap Catan's, so we'll see.





Those are the arms and unfinished ball joints. Above are the hands and feet. I decided that my figure (that will be [hopefully] fully pose able) will be a Mad Scientist type. He just seemed to have that type of personality . That or I'm just insane and having conversations with severed limbs of clay. When I finish him, he'll stand nearly a foot tall. Then I'll have to make clothes for him.. another pain in the ass.. go me..

No comments:

Post a Comment